Sky Business assist international companies to secure necessary immigration approvals and permit in Nigeria.

All companies seeking to do a business in Nigeria or seeking to bring foreign workers to Nigeria must obtain an Expatriate Quotas from the Ministry of Interiors and follow it up with obtaining requisite Nigerian Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card (CERPAC) from the Nigerian Immigration services.


An international investor seeking to do a short business or engage in a single transaction in Nigeria may also apply for Temporary Work Permit (TWP) from the Nigerian embassy abroad.

Additionally, the citizen of Economic Community of West Africa States (ECOWAS) may apply for ECOWAS Immigration card to enable them carry out businesses in Nigeria.

In summary, Sky Business offers assistance on the following services in Nigeria:

  • Processing of the Nigeria Investment and Promotion Council (NIPC)
  • Processing of Expatriate Quotas
  • Processing of CERPAC
  • Processing of TWP
  • Processing of ECOWAS Card